Open as App 1.54 APK for Android
Updated: February 12, 2019
Open as App (net.openasapp.openasapp): Turn your spreadsheet into an Appwww.openasapp.net makes app creation easy: You can instantly turn existing spreadsheets into professional apps.• Calculations, lists, maps/POI, dashboards, forms• No programming skills required• Professional app ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Open as App
Open as App Description: Turn your spreadsheet into an App
www.openasapp.net makes app creation easy: You can instantly turn existing spreadsheets into professional apps.
• Calculations, lists, maps/POI, dashboards, forms
• No programming skills required
• Professional app design
• Professional functionality, e.g. search, filter, sort, group, charts
• Online/offline available
Start now and create your first app! Take an existing file, e.g. an address list or an offer calculation, and turn it into a user-friendly app for your clients, co-workers and partners.
This is how it works: (1) Open the App Creator on www.openasapp.net. (2) Upload spreadsheet, query file or csv file. (3) Choose your app type: e.g. calculations (with chart), list (with map), form or dashboard. (4) Edit design and structure of your app. (5) Create your app. The spreadsheet in the background remains connected as data source.
You will receive a link to your app via email after registering your email/password. Spreadsheet and app will be synchronized and are always up to date. On www.openasapp.net you can share your apps within closed user groups or publicly and you can manage your apps/user groups.
Get more information on www.openasapp.net
What's New in Open as App 1.54 >
- New: The entry of numerical values in calculations has been reimplemented. Values can now be copied by copy & paste.
- New: Lists with position information can now be sorted by distance.
- Fixed: Drilldown columns are no longer displayed automatically in the list view.
- Fixed: Dynamic column headers in the list view are now updated correctly.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Open as App Specifications & Downloads >