OpenVPN Connect 1.1.24 APK for Android
Updated: November 5, 2017
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured Android VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.Features: ... Read More > or Download APK >
OpenVPN Connect (net.openvpn.openvpn) specifications
OpenVPN Connect / Screenshots
OpenVPN Connect / Description
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured Android VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
OpenVPN Connect / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.24
- Changes from 1.1.23 to 1.1.24:
- relax the certificate validation in mbedTLS to allow certificates with broken date format to connect
- re-enabled deprecated and insecure md5 signature algorithm. Support for md5 will be officially DROPPED on Apr 31st 2018
- Changes from 1.1.22 to 1.1.23:
- fix connection issues to servers supporting only TLS1.0, which was causing crashes on very old vpn servers (< 2.3.7)
- Changes from 1.1.21 to 1.1.22:
- fix for importing profiles using external certificates