SystemPanel 2 2.0.b7 APK for Android
Updated: March 30, 2017
SystemPanel 2 (nextapp.sp) specifications
SystemPanel 2 / Screenshots
SystemPanel 2 / Description
SystemPanel does not "BOOST" or "CLEAN" your phone. We've been developing Android apps since the original Motorola Droid (2009) and still have no idea what that marketing gibberish really means.
SystemPanel is a tool to let you view and manage just about everything possible about the goings-on of your device and visualize it in an easy-to-understand graphical format.
If you find your phone using excessive battery on some days, you can take a look and see what really caused it, how long individual apps ran, and whether you were using them or if they ran silently in the background.
Made in the USA. It doesn't phone home. It doesn't send your info to anyone. The free one has ads, but they're pretty and don't annoy. A cheap paid option is available to make them go away.
Root access is strongly supported and enables additional features, but is not required. Root is especially beneficial to Android Nougat (7.0+) users because Google has restricted you from seeing much system information without it.
It's beta. Development is active. Please feel free to join development discussion in the XDA thread here: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3552690
Things SystemPanel does:
* Show active apps, record app CPU usage over time to show potential battery drain issues
* Draw pretty plots showing how you used your phone over time and how much battery disappeared as a result
* Analyze recent battery consumption, showing potential problem apps
* Manage installed apps, backup app APKs, uninstall apps, and re-install archived versions
* View apps categorized by the permissions they require
* Disable system packages [ROOT required]
* Disable individual services of apps (e.g. OTA updates) [ROOT required]
* Browse all the technical nitty-gritty about your phone
Things SystemPanel DOES NOT do:
* Send your personal/usage data to others
* Display annoying ads that animate or pop-up
* Constantly try and upsell you to buy other apps
* Magically cool your phone's CPU to increase performance. Lots of our "competitors" actually claim to do this, and they supposedly even manage to do it while drawing snowflake animations on the screen. Such an act should-- according to thermodynamics--heat the device up. And by direct actual testing, well, it does.
* Boost your phone. Actually maybe SystemPanel does do this, we just have no idea what this actually means, so we really can't be sure.
* Increase your available RAM. Android is designed to cache as many apps as possible in the background...to make things run fast. Apps that attempt to keep RAM "free" is a demonstration of ignorance of the design and operation of Android.
* Randomly kill apps in the background. (This just causes Android to load other apps into memory...that "caching" thing). Our scientists believe this may be what the "competition" mean by "cleaning".
SystemPanel 2 / Changelog / What's New in v2.0.b7
- Added home screen widgets: battery status, battery history, battery consumption history, processor usage history, storage status.
- Darkened UI appearance.
- Preliminary Android O support.
- Added system load indicator.