Vaccines on the Go for Android
You can now download the latest version apk file and install it.
More About Vaccines on the Go App
Vaccines on the Go Description: It is easier than ever to get health information; sometimes, however, it's difficult to weed out the "good" information (which is scientifically accurate) from the "bad" information (which is not based on science). This is especially true for vaccines.
In a continued effort to provide the public with information about the science, safety and importance of vaccines, The Vaccine Education Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (VEC) created Vaccines on the Go: What You Should Know so busy parents can access the information wherever and whenever they need it.
Vaccines on the Go: What You Should Know contains information about:
- Vaccines and the diseases they prevent
- Vaccine safety topics, including autism, thimerosal and too many vaccines
- Types of vaccines and how they are made
- Recommended immunization schedules for children, teens and adults
Additional features include:
- Graphics depicting disease characteristics, such as levels of contagiousness and typical disease timelines
- Links to videos about vaccines
- Vaccine-related games, like hangman and matching
- Opportunities to record questions for the next doctor's visit or email the Vaccine Education Center for answers to vaccine questions
- Links to other online VEC resources, like booklets and Q&A sheets
What's New in Vaccines on the Go 0.0.1 >
Initial release for Android devices.