UniPatcher 0.15 APK for Android
Updated: December 7, 2017
Please read before you download: This program will not help you hack native android games, it was created for the old console games (Super Nintendo, Sega MegaDrive, Game Boy Advance, Sony PlayStation ... Read More > or Download APK >
UniPatcher (org.emunix.unipatcher) specifications
UniPatcher / Screenshots
UniPatcher / Video Trailer or Demo
UniPatcher / Description
Please read before you download: This program will not help you hack native android games, it was created for the old console games (Super Nintendo, Sega MegaDrive, Game Boy Advance, Sony PlayStation etc.).
UniPatcher allows you to apply patches to the game ROM. What is a patch? The patch is a file with the modified data of the game. For example, a game translated from Japanese to English. You download the patch containing the translation. It must be applied to the Japanese version to get the English version.
• Supported formats of patches: IPS, IPS32, UPS, BPS, APS (GBA), APS (N64), PPF, DPS, EBP, XDelta 3
• Creating XDelta patches
• Fix checksum in Sega Mega Drive ROMs
• Add/Delete SMC header in Super Nintendo ROMs
• No ads
• Free and open source software. Source code available at https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher
How to use? Very simple:
• Choose a patch
• Choose a game
• Click "Save"
Very important: if the game and patch compressed (zip, rar, 7z or other), they first need to unzip (I recommend the free program ZArchiver).
Help with translations:
You can help with translation of the program into your language. The translations are managed on https://www.transifex.com/unipatcher/unipatcher
If you have a bug report or a feature request feel free to open issue on https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher/issues
UniPatcher / Changelog / What's New in v0.15
- Support Android 8 (Oreo)
- Improved UI on tablets
- Chinese translation (Thanks to Nabarl Wang)
- Portuguese translation (Thanks to Davi Lopes, Matheus Silva Sales and Jhonatan Cardoso)
- Only ARMv7 and x86 are supported (write to me if you need other architectures)