Super City 1.140 APK for Android
Updated: Mar 8, 2017
The most highly-rated superhero sim on mobiles - now celebrating over 1 MILLION downloads!Create your own superhuman and cross paths with up to 150 other heroes & villains in the ... Read More > or Download APK >
Super City (air.SuperCity) specifications
Super City / Screenshots
Super City / Video Trailer or Demo
Super City / Description
The most highly-rated superhero sim on mobiles - now celebrating over 1 MILLION downloads!
Create your own superhuman and cross paths with up to 150 other heroes & villains in the ultimate shared universe. Decide where your loyalties lie and fight for control of every corner of Super City as your own unique story plays out. Inheriting an above-average combat system from the Wrestling Revolution series, this game supercharges the action with new powers, technology, costumes and locations!
Upgrade to the "Special Edition" to save your changes to all characters and make the world your own. This also includes starting with a character of your choice and never ending until you choose to. You can also enjoy setting up your own "Fight Scenes" to blow off steam with no pressure!
Look out for in-game hints, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
B = Block
A+B = Grapple
R = Run (double tap to jump or fly)
A+R = Big Attack
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
R+P = Set fire
T = Taunt, use prop, release hold
S = Special power
* Tap the portrait to transform (once activated).
* Touch the clock (or bottom of the screen) to pause the game.
* Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
* Pinch the middle of the display to zoom in or out.
For more information about this and other games, look up the developer on social media:
Super City depicts a fictitious universe. Any similarities to real characters past or present is purely coincidental.
Super City / Changelog / What's New in v1.140
- Exclusive link to try the new survival sim, "Wrecked"!
- New costumes for every body part.
- New weapons include rifles and a wider variety of foods.
- New background sounds for each location.
- Explosives are more likely to explode when thrown, less likely when dropped.
- Changing relationships in the editor should always have the desired effect.
- Various bug fixes.