Operation: Precursor 1.5.0 APK for Android
Updated: January 20, 2013
Operation: Precursor - You play as Neil, a special agent from a futuristic organization that keeps peace across the globe. Neil is taking his first and final stand against a new alien ... Read More > or Download APK >
Operation: Precursor (com.BehemoInteractive.OperationPrecursor) specifications
Operation: Precursor / Screenshots
Operation: Precursor / Video Trailer or Demo
Operation: Precursor / Description
Operation: Precursor - You play as Neil, a special agent from a futuristic organization that keeps peace across the globe. Neil is taking his first and final stand against a new alien menace. The object of the game is to locate and activate a series of terminals and survive as long as possible against the horde.
The game play in this sci-fi survival game is heavily influenced by classic side-scroller and platforming games, with separate fire and jump buttons on the right hand side and an on screen analog stick on the left. As you play through the game, the size of the horde will increase and new enemies will appear. The enemies will drop various items that will help you survive, like health packs and new weapons. The entire game takes place in one large stage with different areas that include multiple environments and destructible obstacles. Enjoy this sci-fi survival shooter with dynamic music, sharp colorful art, and smooth, fast paced platforming game play. Why slingshot birds at pigs when you could combat endless hordes of alien creatures with an arsenal of futuristic weapons?
Like us on FaceBook to help support our indie cause!
Email questions, support and feedback @
We would love feedback and suggestions for future updates.
Operation: Precursor / Changelog / What's New in v1.5.0
- 1.5.0 Brand new QuickLoad weapon system. Tap and hold the weapon button on the top right and drag your finger over desired weapon and release.
- Start off with default semi auto. Activate terminals to unlock new weapons and bonuses.
- Changed enemy balancing some enemies are weaker against certain weapons
- Added new weapons
- Bombs are now collectibles ( you can max 5 at a time)
- Weapons now have on screen ammo -if you deplete your ammo you auto-switch back to default gun.