Racing Rivals 6.4.2 APK for Android
Updated: September 25, 2017
60+ ALL-NEW FAST & FURIOUS CARSThink you have the skills to handle legendary cars from the Fast & Furious franchise? Compete with infamous classics from Dom’s Charger R/T to Letty’s ... Read More > or Download APK >
Racing Rivals (com.ciegames.RacingRivals) specifications
Racing Rivals / Screenshots
Racing Rivals / Video Trailer or Demo
Racing Rivals / Description
60+ ALL-NEW FAST & FURIOUS CARS
Think you have the skills to handle legendary cars from the Fast & Furious franchise? Compete with infamous classics from Dom’s Charger R/T to Letty’s C2 Corvette from The Fate of the Furious, the newest chapter in the Fast & Furious saga.
Jump behind the wheel and risk your ride as you challenge drivers around the world. True real-time racing at your finger tips. Racing Rivals lets you challenge or be challenged by live opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays and live chat.
RISK YOUR RIDE
Back your bets with skill unless you're prepared to lose cash - or your car! The stakes are high and the risk is real. Can you handle it?
LIVE THE LIFE
Assemble your crew and dominate the Turf! Race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your team! Exclusive Prizes means cars no one else can buy, wrapped in livery no one else has seen.
WIN THE HOTTEST CARS
Racing Rivals has the biggest collection of licensed cars ranging from tuners and exotics to classic American muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, RWB, Pagani, BMW, Honda, SRT and Ferrari with more added all the time!
TUNE & MOD YOUR CAR
Find the optimal tune for your car with hundreds performance parts in thousands of combinations - everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car's performance. Up your game by adding NOS, a supercharger or turbo, custom rims from the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, plus real world tires from Nitto!
High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!
Fast & Furious, The Fate of the Furious and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT: Racing Rivals requires an internet connection to play, Android 4.0.4 or higher and 512MB of ram (Android 4.x, 1 GB of ram recommended)
Find us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsFans
Find us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsTweets
Questions or Suggestions? Visit our forums: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsForums
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at
Racing Rivals / Changelog / What's New in v6.4.2
- Made NOS button larger and nudged it down a bit!
- NOS can be activated any time you can press “Launch”
- The inside of the tachometer glows to match the launch button
- Engine damage status will only pop-up when your car has 50% or more engine damage
- Leaderboards now sort from highest points to lowest
- Members have the online status light back
- RT will no longer cause a DQ in tournaments
- Fixed causes for the -11/-6 errors
- Fixed lobby jumper exploit