Guriddo Stradoku for Android
More About Guriddo Stradoku Game
Guriddo Stradoku Description: Guriddo (グリッド, Japanese for grid) is a free and competitive Stradoku app with daily challenges. If you enjoy playing Sudoku, Kakuro or Nonogram style like number puzzles and seek a new tricky challenge, then you should give Guriddo a try.
If you have never played Stradoku before, read this with caution:
Stradoku is a highly addictive logic-based number puzzle. Similar to Killer Sudoku or Kakuro you have a 9x9 grid that you can fill with numbers from 1 to 9. To increase the difficulty, rows and columns are additionally limited through black fields. But see for yourself!
If you are new to Stradoku, don't worry - we prepared an easy beginner’s guide for you. And always keep in mind, we warned you about its highly addictive nature.
Guriddo offers you:
- Everyday we release a new number puzzle (daily challenge)
- Track your solving time and compete against other players (leaderboards)
- There are 5 different difficulties (easy to diabolical)
- Add your friends and play with them together
- Take a break from the daily challenges and select your own difficulty (coffee break)
- Packs with hand-selected puzzles (e.g. for beginners)
- Guide with solving strategies
- Profile with stats about your skill level & progress
What's New in Guriddo Stradoku 1.12.10 >
Problem solved: Wrongly linked "Advanced Strategy 5" in Ramen chef.