The Trail 7279 APK for Android
Downloads: 2129Updated: February 22, 2017
Join our pioneers on a vast journey across country unknown. Set forth to reach the town of Eden Falls - explore, craft, collect, trade, discover, and eventually settle and build. The newest ... Read More > or Download APK >
The Trail / com.kongregate.mobile.thetrail.google / Specifications
- • Rating Average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: the-trail.apk
The Trail / Screenshots
The Trail / Video Trailer or Demo
The Trail / Description
Join our pioneers on a vast journey across country unknown. Set forth to reach the town of Eden Falls - explore, craft, collect, trade, discover, and eventually settle and build.
The newest game from Peter Molyneux, legendary designer and creator of the God Game genre, brings the frontier to life on your mobile device. Peter Molyneux’s previous games include Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Fable, Populous, and Godus.
Features of The Trail include:
Take in the view as you walk The Trail through different landscapes and fantastic vistas.
Using only your thumb, swipe and drag to move delightfully along The Trail. Designed for everyone to pick up and enjoy.
MAKE YOUR FORTUNE
Travel to the new world to make your fortune! Learn to craft and trade.
BUILD A COMMUNITY
Join a town to unlock more features and work together to make your town the best in the new world!
Befriend an interactive pet dog to accompany you on your journey, and play together to unwind when at home.
You've never played anything like The Trail!
The Trail / Changelog / What's New in v7279
- Hello Travelers!
- New content:
- Larger Private Chests!
- Houses: Level 14 available and new skeleton furniture!
- New Bone Canyon Trail!
- New Bone Canyon based quests and recipes!
- Special Privateer Offer
- Bugs fixed:
- Players constantly moved towns and prevented house upgrades
- White screen when repairing clothes with insufficient favours
- Prevent players from veering off trail at the beginning of Murky Marsh
- Dialogue would appear invisible
- Players that own homes would be asked to buy a home