Disco Bees for Android
More About Disco Bees Game
Disco Bees Description: As unique as it is funny and punny - this is the game for you! Get down with the newest match-3 puzzle sensation!
Disco Bees is the fun and exciting new way to play match-3 puzzle games. Switch and match the colorful bees in “the hive”, our unique honeycomb shaped board. Unlock wild new locations and puzzles to test your skills!
Disco Bees features:
- Never-ending fun - play dozens of unique and innovative puzzles
- Recruit “superbees” like the Ninja Bee to help you hit new high scores and surpass your friends
- Fly through dozens of colorful and crazy levels. Yes, bees do live in space!
- Fun and easy to learn, but an entertaining challenge to master.
- Connect with Facebook and match up with your friends on our leaderboards
- Parents, grandparents and everyone in between loves to play!
- Never get bored – we’re adding new levels and fun all the time!
- Bees in outer space doing the Waggle Dance? You know you need to join in!
- Awesome original disco music brought to you by Andy Ross of the band OK Go.
"Spectacular visual and aural features, with an amazing original disco soundtrack!" - Cult of Mac Review
Warning: You will BEE inundated with un-matched BEEautiful, BEEwitching bee puns. If you’re afraid of laughing and having too much fun then this is not the game for you!
A big “thank you” to all the dedicated Disco Bees fans!
Want to join the friendly Disco Bees community? Like us on Facebook:
Disco Bees is the newest game from developer SpaceInch, which, in collaboration with the band OK Go, created Say the Same Thing, and the hit game Make it Rain.
Note: Disco Bees is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases by going to the Google Play app on your device, tapping the Menu button, selecting Settings > Use password to restrict purchases.
What's New in Disco Bees 6.18 >
We’ve made improvements to the game to make your playing experience much more fun, including performance enhancements and new features to play