ARK: Survival Evolved for Android
More About ARK: Survival Evolved Game
ARK: Survival Evolved Description: ***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported only on touchscreen Android devices with at least 3 GB of RAM and up-to-date Vulkan support. There are some devices that should be able to play that are listed as incompatible, we will fix this as soon as we can! ***
Dive into the ultimate mobile dino-adventure with ARK: Survival Evolved! A massive game world combines with 80+ unique dinosaurs and primal creatures for you to capture and tame - making for a survival experience bar-none. Meet up with other players and friends in this Jurassic-era world, to form tribes and work together to build colonies of survivors.
Based on the genre-defining adventure from PC and consoles, ARK: Survival Evolved challenges you to survive and thrive on a mysterious island, where you start out alone and unarmed. Gather resources and craft tools to build shelter and hunt. Expand your domain while capturing and taming dinosaurs to do your bidding. Make new friends online, form tribes, and build mighty structures to defend against man and mega-predators alike!
Features of ARK: Survival Evolved include:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Explore a massive living and breathing prehistoric landscape as you find the means to survive, thrive, and escape on the Ark.
- Craft and Build: Using any means necessary to survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
- Survive Alone or With Others: Group up with, or prey on, hundreds of other players in a large-scale online world or choose to go it alone in single-player mode.
- Join a Tribe: The 'Tribe' system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
The game includes an optional Primal Pass subscription available on a monthly or yearly basis. The subscription removes all ads, gives you a 2x XP boost, and provides access to both preferred servers and to preferred slots on free servers. Subscribers receive an insignia next to their name to indicate their status as Primal Pass holders and will receive special news and updates from time to time.
The user will be asked to login to his Google account (if not already) prior to the purchase. The payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Cancellation of a current subscription during the active subscription period may not be allowed.
What's New in ARK: Survival Evolved 2.0.28 >
- Improved Android 12 functionality
- Structures can no longer be placed in the Volcano Crater on Official PvE servers
- "Disable Building in Volcano Crater (PvE)" option added to Unofficial Server web interface
- Numerous bug & exploit fixes