Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary 2.2.0 APK for Android
Updated: February 13, 2018
Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary (com.tapstargames.boulderdash30) specifications
Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary / Screenshots
Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary / Video Trailer or Demo
Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary / Description
Now on version 2.0!
“Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary” featured as a "Best New Game" and "Best New Update" in more than 75 countries worldwide at launch and still getting great reviews!
• "This new version of Boulder Dash both looks and plays really well... I'd definitely recommend downloading and checking out…" – toucharcade.com
• "...the game is still as challenging as it used to be back in the day so you best be prepared if you’re willing to journey through the depths of earth… and celebrate the 30th anniversary of a truly classic game." – touchtapplay.com
• "...an action-puzzler that remains true to the original classic gameplay, with added features and controls that offer a new twist to the game’s many levels, and several new puzzles." – indiegamemag.com
Google Play Customer Reviews:
• “Best boulder dash game so far!” - Christian M.S.A.
• “A great update to a classic. Congrats!” – Alex Ruranski
• “The best game I’ve played!” - Israel de Jesus Rivera Salazar
• “Just as brilliant and addictive as the original!” – Blaz Zdesar
Gem Collectors, Dig This! Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ finds our heroes, Rockford™, Crystal™ and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders; collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles and potent power-ups. With 280+ exciting levels, 12+ new, gorgeous worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary is the best game in its 30 year history.
The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray over 30 years ago and published in 1984. Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary is the first, and only, game in the multi-million unit selling Boulder Dash series to include both a premium world designed by Peter Liepa and another by Chris Gray.
While providing classic Boulder Dash core gameplay mechanics and features, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary introduces exciting new elements such as diagonal movement, which opens up new and intriguing puzzles while creating a very different and organic look for the caves.
• 280 all-new levels with advanced physics!
• 12 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
• New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
• Limited time special events with unique prizes!
• Premium world by videogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending levels yet!
• Play as Rockford™ or unlock 9 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™!
• Free Spins for prizes!
• “Tweet” screen shots & high scores from the game!
• Controller support added including: Moga, Amazon Fire Controller, 8BitDo NES30!
• Compete with Facebook® friends to set high scores!
• Google Play Game Services support (Achievements & Leaderboards)!
• First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
• Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian!
Boulder Dash® is a registered trademark of BBG Entertainment GmbH. Boulder Dash®-30 Anniversary™, the names and likenesses of Rockford™, Crystal™ and Goldford™ are trademarks of BBG Entertainment GmbH. Boulder Dash®-30 Anniversary™ Copyright © 1984-2017 BBG Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved. The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray.
Please Note: Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ is free to download and play, however, some game features and items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
Additional information at:
Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary / Changelog / What's New in v2.2.0
- Various Bug Fixes