Virtual Regatta Offshore for Android
More About Virtual Regatta Offshore Game
Virtual Regatta Offshore Description: Skipper your own boat all around the world in the most famous sailing races (the Volvo Ocean Race, Vendée Globe, Transat Jacques Vabre, Fastnet, Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race, Route du Rhum, Clipper RTW and lots of others). Race against hundreds of thousands of rivals in real time.
HOW TO PLAY :
• Be at the helm of your virtual boat and start at the same time than the real skippers.
• Use the real weather forecasts as a fine tactician.
• Fine tune your sails to real weather conditions.
• Set your course to ride the weather.
• Follow your boat everywhere on your mobile and tablet.
THE VIRTUAL REGATTA COMMUNITY :
• By sailing on Virtual Regatta, you are entering the world’s largest sailing community, with more than a million active gamers.
• The most famous virtual races bring together several hundreds of thousands of players!
• Sail with the best! The greatest international skippers endorse Virtual Regatta.
• VIP membership is a subscription available for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months (autorenewable)
• VIP membership gives access to bonus features ingame
• Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• In case of subscription cancelation, the package will still be available until the end of the paid period
What's New in Virtual Regatta Offshore 5.0.9 >
This is it, the starting gun has been fired, it’s time for the Route du Rhum - Destination Guadeloupe!
For the occasion, many minor bugs have been corrected, which should improve your game comfort and give you all the chances to win the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum.