Spin-Tops for Android
More About Spin-Tops Game
Spin-Tops Description: In Spin-Tops you will be spinning with your battle Spin-Top around stadiums and try to knock your opponents down before your top stops. Tilt your phone/tablet to crash, race and collide with opponent Spin-Tops.
You can customize your Spin-Top with many different parts, which have own stats affecting the performance of your Spin-Top. You can also use powerful Special Attacks based on Element Plate.
Play either a simple quick match, try to get the best high score in Arcade mode fighting against endless opponents, or win tournament cups in Career mode.
Realistic physics simulation will ensure that matches will be more exciting and not always the same, allowing many different gameplay tactics.
Now with online high score leaderboards and achievements using Google Play Games, get to the top of the leaderboards and collect all of the achievements!
• Realistic physics (NVIDIA PhysX)
• 7 Stadiums (+1)
• 11 Spin-Tops and over 40 different parts.
• Special attacks
• 4 Launch cords
• 3 Game modes
• Online high score leaderboards
• 26 Achievements
• Detailed textures and 3D models, reflections, real-time shadows
• And more is coming with updates (special attacks, stadiums, Spin-Tops and game modes)
• Powered by Unity game engine
• Android phone or tablet with Android 2.3 or higher
• GPU support for OpenGL ES 2.0
• Should run even on low end devices!
• Works on all resolutions, from 320x240 to Full HD + above
(Due to variation of Android devices full compatibility with all devices cannot be guaranteed)
The game is ad supported, but you can get them removed with an In-App Purchase.
List what you get with it:
• Get all ads removed
• New stadium: 'Marching Cubes'
• Get more extra content with some future updates
• Internet Access: Online leaderboards / achievements, ads
• Prevent Sleeping: Keep the screen on while playing
Download Spin-Tops now for free!
Thank you all for the positive feedback and have fun playing Spin-Tops!
What's New in Spin-Tops 0.9.11 >
Input and compliance improvements