GnssLogger 18.104.22.168 for Android
A Free Tools App
Published By Developed with Google
GnssLogger (com.google.android.apps.location.gps.gnsslogger): A handy tool to analyze, visualize and log Android location and sensor data! ... Read More > or Download Now >
GnssLogger for Android
4.86 MBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Updated: September 26, 2022
- • Requires: Android 7.0 and up
- • Developer: Developed with Google
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Rating Average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.google.android.apps.location.gps.gnsslogger.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file or old version apk file and install it.
More About GnssLogger App
GnssLogger Description: GnssLogger by Google enables in-depth analysis and logging of all types of location and sensor data such as GPS (Global Positioning System), network location and other sensor data. It comes with the following features:
● Control various data logging such as raw GNSS measurements, GnssStatus, NMEA, navigation messages, sensor data and RINEX logs.
● View all location and raw measurement data.
● Control offline logging using 'Start Log', 'Stop & Send' and 'Timed Log'.
● Enable specific items to be logged using corresponding switches in Home Tab.
● Delete existing log files from disk.
● Visualize on GoogleMap, the location provided by GPS chipset, Network Location Provider (NLP), Fused Location Provider (FLP), and computed Weighted Least Square (WLS) position.
● Toggle between different map views and location types.
● Visualize CN0 (Signal Strength), PR (pseudorange) Residual and PRR (pseudorange rate) Residual vs time.
● View detailed information of all visible GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) satellites such as GPS, Beidou (BDS), QZSS, GAL (Galileo), GLO (GLONASS) and IRNSS.
● Visualize the data of all visible GNSS satellites using a skyplot.
● View the average CN0 of all the satellites in view and the ones used in fix.
● Experiment with Assisted-GNSS functionalities.
WLS Analysis TAB:
● View the Weighted Least Square position, velocity and their uncertainties computed based on raw GNSS measurements.
● Compare the WLS results to the GNSS chipset reported values.
What's New in GnssLogger 126.96.36.199 >
Fixed bugs related to RINEX headers, gaps in measurements and more.
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)
Google Play Services APK 22.50.14 (100400-499278674)
Files by Google APK 1.0.509384725