Timesheet PDF for Android
More About Timesheet PDF App
Timesheet PDF Description: Timesheet PDF replaces the paper based or excel timesheet to create a single page weekly/bi-weekly timesheet or detailed report in one simple process.
Simply select Date then Client -> Enter Billable Hours -> Sign -> Send timesheet.
**Timesheet PDF is free to trial - subscription is required after trial period.
• 3 report formats to choose from
- Weekly timesheet (Single page PDF)
- Bi-weekly timesheet (Single page PDF)
- Detailed PDF timesheet. You define the date range (i.e monthly)
• Multiple Clients and Projects.
• Default start and end times for quick time entry.
• Automatic overtime options
- Daily overtime using set daily limits
- Weekly overtime using your weekly limit
or manual overtime entry.
• Hourly rates, overtime rates and travel rates.
• Capture expenses and keep photos of receipts.
• Capture mileage expense per mile/km or load.
• Daily allowance / per diem.
• Custom Tax option.
• Annual and Sick leave entitlement.
• Custom logo from device photo library for display of timesheet.
• Dual sign off for you and your client / manager.
• Sign and send timesheet via email or google drive.
• Flag entries as sent and paid.
• Optional comments and distance traveled.
• Time sheet for job hours.
Timesheet PDF automatically calculates your daily hours and total rates.
Keep track of your daily log with Timesheet PDF.
In accordance with our fair use policy this app is limited to 1 user per licence.
The app contains hours validation per week.
What's New in Timesheet PDF 1.490 >
Notification for users to update Android System Webview for anyone who encounters a crash when opening the report.
Fix issue where printing/emailing bi weekly report on larger screens.
Fix issue where comments may overlap times on timesheet report.
Files now saved to TPDF folder within documents.
Daily Totals banner can be hidden via Settings>Time.