Mi File Manager 1-181224 APK for Android
Updated: December 24, 2018
Mi File Manager (com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer): Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Mi File Manager
Mi File Manager Description: Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. We update our app regularly to bring you the best experience. With Mi File Manager’s crisp and clear UI, file management becomes easier than ever before!
Recent: View the files you worked with recently without looking for them.
Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats. From there, you can access to frequently used apps quickly.
Storage: View your storage stats and manage all folders on your device.
Cleaner: Free up storage space on your device by deleting cache and junk files.
Global search: Enter keywords to find files.
Multiple file formats support: Open videos, music, documents, APKs, and compressed files with one tap.
File compression: Compress and decompress ZIP/RAR archives.
Manage multiple files: Select multiple files for the same operation.
Multiple languages supported: Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt
What's New in Mi File Manager 1-181224 >
- Thank you for using File Manager. We keep improving and optimizing our app to make it better and more convenient. Here's what we've done in the new version:
- You can rearrange frequently used items at the top of the start page now.
- Search results are categorized now.
- You can see app icons on some folders now.
- We adjusted the position of the shortcut that appears when a USB device is connected.
- It takes less time now to delete files.
- We also made some minor UI improvements.
Mi File Manager Specifications & Downloads >