SmartThings 188.8.131.52 for Android
A Free Lifestyle App
Published By Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
SmartThings (com.samsung.android.oneconnect): Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices ... Read More > or Download Now >
SmartThings for Android
97.52 MBGoogle Play
- • Latest Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Updated: January 12, 2023
- • Requires: Android 8.0 and up
- • Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Rating Average
- 3.98 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • File Name: com.samsung.android.oneconnect.apk
You can now download the latest version apk file or old version apk file and install it.
More About SmartThings App
SmartThings Description: With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- RAM size : 2GB over
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
What's New in SmartThings 220.127.116.11 >
In order to provide you with better service, some features have been improved in the new version.
- Supports ‘Matter’, the new Smart Home connectivity standard.
- The new “Explore” section will help you get the most out of SmartThings by showcasing new features and products. (“Menu” tab > “Explore” section)
- All Android devices support the ‘Search for unknown tags near you’ feature. (‘Menu’ tab > ‘SmartThings settings’)