Life: Color Nonogram for Android
More About Life: Color Nonogram Game
Life: Color Nonogram Description: Nonograms, also known as Paint by Numbers, Picross, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie, and various other names, are picture Logic puzzle in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
*** Rule ***
In Nonogram, the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive sets.
*** Features ***
● More than 200 hand crafted beautiful pixel arts
● There are various topics to have fun with
● Playing and learning about nature at the same time
● Using hint can help you in difficult time
● Easy controls, either using drag or d-pad
● Support Monotone and Color Mode
● Support zooming in big size level
● Playing session is saved/resumed automatically
● Don’t forget to using Mark (X) to solve the puzzle easier
*** Strategy ***
Simpler puzzles can usually be solved by a reasoning on a single row only (or a single column) at each given time, to determine as many boxes and spaces on that row as possible. Then trying another row (or column), until there are no rows that contain undetermined cells.
Some more difficult puzzles may also require several types of "what if?" reasoning that include more than one row (or column). This works on searching for contradictions: When a cell cannot be a box, because some other cell would produce an error, it will definitely be a space. And vice versa. Advanced solvers are sometimes able to search even deeper than into the first "what if?" reasoning. It takes, however, a lot of time to get some progress.
If you like to solve classic logic puzzles such as sudoku, minesweeper, pixel art or different math games, you will love Nonogram.