Cerberus Anti Theft APK 3.5.5 Free Download
Updated: May 4, 2018
You are about to download the Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5.5 apk file for Android 4.0.3 and up: Cerberus helps you get back your lost or stolen Android device ...
Please note that the Cerberus Anti Theft apk file v3.5.5 is the original apk file obtained from the official Google Play server. It DOES NOT contain any mod, cheat, crack or unlimited gold patch. You could now read more about Cerberus Anti Theft app or choose a server to download it.
Cerberus Anti Theft version 3.5.5 release notes:
- Fixed notifications on Android Wear smartwatches
- Fixed status bar block on Android P
- GDPR compliance
- Small bugfixes and performance improvements
Download Cerberus Anti Theft apk 3.5.5 for Android 4.0.3 and up:
APK file info >
• Signature: apk file signature & certificate info
• Size: 6432322 bytes (6.13 MB)
• MD5: 4954B0428EBAE024006954B323993061
Download server locations >
After you get the Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5.5 apk file (com.lsdroid.cerberus-3.5.5-APK4Fun.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Cerberus Anti Theft (com.lsdroid.cerberus) is the trademark of the developer LSDroid. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for Cerberus Anti Theft (Version History)
Need old versions of com.lsdroid.cerberus? Download the old apk files now:
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5.4 APK (Updated: February 12, 2018)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5.3 APK (Updated: November 23, 2017)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5.2 APK (Updated: October 11, 2017)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5.1 APK (Updated: September 18, 2017)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.5 APK (Updated: August 24, 2017)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.4.3 APK (Updated: Jul 25, 2017)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.4.2 APK (Updated: Jun 14, 2017)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.4.1 APK (Updated: December 21, 2016)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.4 APK (Updated: June 28, 2016)
- Cerberus Anti Theft 3.3.4 APK (Updated: April 15, 2016)